Quality waxing with experienced professionals
At Wax Bar London our specialist Therapists are trained to the highest level and armed with the best waxing products for all skin types, ensuring a virtually pain-free wax. Our extensive range of hot & warm wax, pre and post oils and lotions, guarantee the right product is available to suit your exact skin and hair type.
Best quality warm and hot wax
Superb quality wax
The ultimate way to be hair free
WHAT WE USE
Latest waxing techniques
We work with leading brand Perron Rigot Cirepil which is an ultra-high-performance wax that encapsulates the hair for even cleaner results. It was first developed in the 1930’s and is used worldwide. It is also endorsed by many of the respected trainers and experts in the industry as their wax of choice due to the finest resins, natural ingredients & aromatherapy oils that deliver superb waxing results. Continue
Our favourites include Gin Fizz warm wax as well as Intimate 4 and Boudoir hot waxes, which are all waxes designed to be calming and soothing, whilst delivering ultimate results on even the most sensitive of skins.
We also use the elite brand Relax n Wax Depilatory Wax for intimate areas. This superb quality wax and winner of the readers choice award 2019, contains three natural ingredients Colophonium rosin, vegetable oil, and microcrystalline. The only other ingredient in the wax is a touch of an essential oil. The Key ingredient is Colophonium rosin. This is a highly refined rosin. This process makes for a non-sticky wax that leaves no residue on the skin. So clients have less reaction, less irritation, less discomfort, and will leave with smooth soft skin.
Be hair free
To ensure the best results possible from your wax treatment, please follow these simple steps:
- Do not use a sun bed or overexpose the area you are having waxed to the sun 24 hours before your appointment
- Avoid having a hot bath, hot shower or sauna
- Do not apply any creams, make-up or perfumed products to the treated area
- Do not exercise heavily
- Try not to wear tight clothes after your treatment
- Keep away from touching freshly waxed skin as this can encourage irritation
- Opt for a shower – don’t take a hot bath on the same day as your wax
- Avoid exercise and other similar activities for at least 24 hours
- Exfoliate starting 48 hours after waxing, 2-3 times a week to prevent ingrown hairs. Use scrub gloves or your favourite body scrub
- Do not shave between treatments!